We would like to welcome incoming students to Grand Terrace High School.
ATTENTION STUDENTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND GTHS:
Students who live in the CJSUD boundaries for GTHS, but currently attend an out-of-district school please follow this procedure:
Go to the enrollment center to complete enrollment paperwork.
· Proof of residency
· Vaccinations record
Students who do not live in the CJSUD boundaries please follow this procedure:
The Colton Joint Unified School District is currently accepting inter-district transfer applications for Grand Terrace High School for the 2012-2013 school year.
Interested parties must do the following:
· Obtain an inter-district transfer application from the district of residence.
· Fill out the application and have it approved and signed by an official from the district of residence (usually the Director/Coordinator of Child Welfare and Attendance and/or Student Services).
· Applications must be mailed to the Colton Joint Unified School District from the district of residence.
· Applications are mailed to the CJUSD Office of Student Services located at 851 S. Mt. Vernon Ave. Colton.
· Copies of the student’s attendance, grades, and behavior for the 2011-2012 school year (obtained from the school(s) the student attended in 2011-2012) must be attached to the application.
*Please note: Students who are approved for an inter-district transfer must maintain a 90% satisfactory attendance rate, and have no violations of California Education Codes 48900/48915 that result in an off-campus suspension. TRANSPORTATION IS NOT PROVIDED for students on an inter-district transfer.
Angela Dischinger, Principal
Grand Terrace High School
(909) 580-5000 ext 4040